Paul Boers offers horizontal curtain systems for gutter-connect greenhouses. Curtain systems provide shade protection for plants in the summer and prevent heat loss during the colder season. In some cases, flower growers use a black out curtain system for photo period control.
Energy savings curtains are becoming more and more necessary for the grower to help offset the rising costs of heating a greenhouse.
- The curtain system works together with our heating system to make your greenhouse as energy efficient as possible
- Truss to truss horizontal curtain systems
- Roll-up systems for walls
- Wide variety of cloth to choose from for many different usages
- Single and multiple systems available