Gutter Connect Greenhouses
Paul Boers has many years of experience as greenhouse manufacturers. This has allowed the “Herculon” gutter connect greenhouse to continuously be developed and improved. Our gutter connect greenhouses have been engineered over the years to be the most optimal choice for progressive growers.
By putting steel where it counts, growers are given a long lasting growing environment, with the most optimal sunlight penetration. The curve of the roof arch profile has made the “Herculon” a virtually “drip free” gutter connect greenhouse.
Unsurpassed for versatility, reliability and cost effectiveness, we will personally guarantee that growers with a long range plan for the future, will be setup for success with our “Herculon” gutter connect greenhouses.
- 18 ft, 21 ft, 24 ft and 27 ft widths
- Twin 18 ft, 21 ft and 24 ft widths
Standard Post & Arch Spacing:
- 12 ft post spacing at various heights
- 4 ft and 6 ft arch spacing
- Designed for quick, easy construction
- Hot dipped galvanized 3” square posts – galvanization after manufacturing is completed
- Hot dipped galvanized trusses
- Gable ends have inverted trusses and 3” centre posts for strength, rigidity and for crop support
- Maximum light transmission due to 1” x 2” or 1” x 3” arches
- Pre-designed for heating and shading systems
- Gutter ventilation
- Raised roof vents
- “Chimney Style” peak vents
- Wall vents
- Roll up side vents
- Conventional fans and shutters